Thursday, April 24, 2008

CLueleSS

I can't seem to get this blog how I want it. I read that the blogger team is having some problems with uploading images lately? All I know is that I have tried almost everything in order to get my Header uploaded with no success. I finally got the 3rd column added, but then took it down because I thought maybe that is the reason I suddenly lost all my widgets and image capabilities... but I reversed it and nothing changed unfortunately.

I am very design oriented (obviously) and I'm buggin out about my setup right now!! Any body have any advice??

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Timothy S. Danko said...

http://wordpress.org/

i know that doesn't help with this class having to use blogger and all, but fyi

Progressive Mexican said...

It can be pretty hard to get layouts right on this site, but you should really look at the blogger help forums and ask questions. You'd be surprised at how helpful those people can be, especially if you link your blog so they can see what happened.