Saturday, April 5, 2008

HUH? so what is this blog about?

Okay, Well I am slowly getting the hang of this. The hardest part for me is figuring out what in the world this blog is about. I am not focused on any one thing in my life, rather on a plethora of projects, dreams, and aspirations. It's good and bad which is life- you have to take both. So, coming to this realization I decided I will use this as a dream catcher so to speak. Every project that is in my life I am going to report on and use this as a sort of workshop for myself. I am doing this for a class to push me the limits of what a blog is capable of- so why not apply it to all forms of my life. It's all about personalization right? Well, I guess it's also about being relatable, which is why I plan on leaving a road map- so if anyone else is like me or is just interested in something that I am doing or I have done they can use this as a resource- well, honestly it will probably go both ways.

0 comments: