Wednesday, May 28, 2008

PODCAST INFO!

I am having so much trouble with sound!! Good news though-

I have my podcast all set up; granted it is only the Ohio.fm promo- but I will be uploading all of my old radio shows very soon!! So subscribe now and be on the look out for updates!! I am very excited about this and you should be too. Hopefully people will comment on what they like, what they don't, and ideas for upcoming shows!!

Go to itunes- click on advanced- click on subscribe to podcast- enter in 'http://feeds.feedburner.com/MyInnerCompositions'

That should work and set everything up for you!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Courtney I would love too take more about your music program you are trying to start at the radio station, you may reach at dcsoundstage@aol.com or williams.2383@osu.edu